Table of Contents
Oanda is a leading forex trading platform and services provider. They have been operating in the industry since many years. and have grown to become one of the leading digital asset exchanges on earth. Oanda is headquartered in Singapore and has branches across Asia Pacific, Europe and North America.
Oanda is a leading forex trading platform and services provider. It was founded in 1992 by Ronan Ryan and Andrei Kirilenko. Since then, it has expanded to over 20 countries worldwide with offices in Canada, USA, UK, Australia and Japan. Check out oanda review.
Oanda Regulated By
Oanda is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC).
In addition to these regulatory bodies, Oanda is also registered with both the SEC and FINRA.
Oanda Support Countries
Oanda offers support for the following countries:
- UK and Canada
- Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong
The company also provides its customers with a 24/7 live chat feature so you can get in touch with customer service representatives directly if needed.
Oanda Platforms and Tools
Oanda’s trading platforms and tools include the OANDA web platform, OANDA mobile app, and API.
The web platform is available for free to all users. The mobile app can be downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
Oanda Trading Instruments
Oanda offers a wide range of trading instruments, including forex, futures and indices.
Oanda provides trading opportunities across the globe in over 100 different markets. The company’s strong coverage includes commodities such as crude oil, gold and silver; energy such as natural gas; metals such as copper or aluminum; currencies like the US dollar or euro; equity indexes like S&P 500 Index ETFs or NASDAQ 100 ETFs (Nasdaq100); bond indexes like US Treasury Bills (TF-30), Government Bonds (T-bonds) etc., commodities futures contracts along with spot commodity trades for physical delivery on any day throughout the year.
Oanda Account Types
Oanda offers three different types of accounts. These are:
- The demo account is free, but limited in terms of time and leverage available. You can use this account to gain experience with Oanda trading platform and services before you open a real account with them.
- The standard account costs $9 per month and offers unlimited trades on all markets for a year. It also allows for up to 5 times more leverage than the demo version does (but only 10 times more than standard brokerages).
- Premium accounts start at $27 per month (no longer offered), which includes all features found in both standard and premium versions plus access to margin loans as well as 24/7 customer service via live chat or phone call from their support team members (for example, if something goes wrong).
Oanda Mobile Trading Apps
Oanda is a leading forex trading platform and services provider. It was founded in 2003 by David Mercer as an online forex broker, with offices in New York City, London and Tokyo. The company has grown to become one of the largest international financial markets with over 20 million active traders per month on its website, mobile applications for Android & iPhone devices (Apple Store), iPad app for Apple Watch users too!
The main difference between Oanda’s apps compared to other brokers’ apps is that they provide more advanced features such as automated trading algorithms which help you make more money while you’re sleeping! You can even set up your own live account so that whenever an alert pops up in real life (like when someone posts something funny) then it will show up right away instead of waiting around until morning rolls around again before being able to access those messages – genius idea right?!
Ooanda Review Verdict
- Oanda is a great broker for beginners.
- Oanda offers competitive spreads and has a large selection of forex pairs.
- The platform makes it easy to trade online, with a simple user interface that’s easy to navigate, even if you’re new to the market. If you want an easy way out of your day job and into the crypto game then this is the place for you!
- You can use Oanda as both a demo account or real money account – whatever suits your needs best!
A lot of people find it hard to get into forex trading because they don’t know where to start, especially in the retail market. If you are looking for a reliable and trusted broker who can pave the way for you in forex trading, then we recommend that you try out OANDA.
If you are looking for a reliable and trusted broker who can pave the way for you in forex trading, then we recommend that you try out OANDA. It is the best cfd brokers.
OANDA has been around since 1992 and is one of the oldest forex brokers in the market. It provides an extensive range of trading tools, including an advanced charting package, both live and historical data feeds from multiple sources (including Reuters), as well as a reliable customer service team to help guide you through this complicated process.
We hope this article has helped you discover OANDA, and we wish you all the best of luck!